Here are some more inspirational quotes that you can pass on to your children via smartphone or Facebook!
In the middle of the day
14) “He that loves reading has everything within his reach.” – William Godwin
15) “The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
16) “Education is hanging around until you’ve caught on.” – Robert Frost
17) “Education is freedom.” – Paulo Friere
While studying through the entire day, your children might become distracted and start to lose focus on their studies. It helps during these times to send them a little nudge with these positive messages that emphasises the importance of education and learning.
Any time, any situation
18) “I say I am stronger than fear.” – Malala Yousafzai
19) “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
20) “Surround yourself with positive people and you’ll be a positive person.” – Kellie Pickler
21) “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
22) “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Mary Angelou
These messages are more general and can be sent any time of the day and for any situation to give your children that little pick-me-up.
With these quotes, parents can make the exhausting routine of getting through a school day more bearable.
23) “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” – Aesop